“Be Baha Mahana Amadani” Eligible Customers:
- Individuals including Widows and Senior Citizens
- Sole Proprietorship / Partnership / Pvt. Limited Co. / Public Limited Co.
- Government Organization (Federal / Provincial)
- District Government / Local Government Organization
- Trust / Club / Association / Society / Political Party / Charity / NGO / NPO
- Public Sector Corporation / Autonomous Body
- Accountholders of Foreign missions
- Nature of account is Medium Term Deposit.
- Tenor of the scheme is 3 Months, 6 Months and 1 year.
- No limit for maximum deposit
- Expected rate of profit will be 4.75% per annum for 3 months, 5.00% per annum for 6 months and 5.25% per annum for 1 Year.
- BMA profit rate at the time of investment / issuance shall be continued till its maturity.
- Profit payment on monthly basis.
- Free Cheque Book
- Free ATM Card.
- Free SMS Service
- Free Quarterly statement of account upon customer’s request
- Premature encashment is allowed as per Bank policy.
- All type of taxes on profit / withdrawal / zakat is applicable.
- Financing Facility upto 90% against lien on deposits.
Requirement to Apply:
- Minimum deposit requirement is Rs.100,000/-
- Opening of Current or Saving Bank Deposit account is mandatory for issuance of BMA Term Deposit, thereof, on the basis of deposit account