Bemisal Term Deposit (BTD) Eligible Customers:
- Individuals including Widows and Senior Citizens
- Sole Proprietorship / Partnership / Pvt. Limited Co. / Public Limited Co.
- Government Organization (Federal / Provincial)
- District Government / Local Government Organization
- Trust / Club / Association / Society / Political Party / Charity / NGO / NPO
- Public Sector Corporation / Autonomous Body
- Accountholders of Foreign missions
Requirement to Apply:
- Minimum deposit requirement is Rs.100,000/-
- Opening of Current or Saving Bank Deposit account is mandatory for issuance of BTD , thereof, on the basis of deposit account
- Nature of account is Long Term Deposit.
- Instrument tenor is 5 years.
- No limit for maximum deposit
- The product is available in PKR only.
- Expected rate of profit is 6.25% flat from 1st year to 5th year.
- BTD profit rate at the time of investment / issuance shall be continued till maturity.
- The profit rates are subject to change(s) made from time to time. Branches shall refer to rates changes, circulated from time to time.
- Profit payment on monthly basis to be credited to linked accounts.
- Free SMS Service
- Free online transactions in respective customer’s account.
- Free Quarterly statement of account upon customer’s request
- Premature encashment is allowed as per Bank policy.
- All type of taxes on profit / withdrawal / zakat are applicable.
- Financing Facility up to 90% TDR (BTD) locked amount.
Swipe in facility:
- Swipe in facility up to 30% of total TDR amount is allowed once during TDR period.
- Profit rate will be decreased by 1% in case of availing swipe in (early partial withdrawal) facility.
What is Swipe in facility?
With Swipe-in Facility one can link existing Term deposit account to Savings or Current Account. In case of a shortfall in the account in processing a debit instruction, the deficit is taken care of by withdrawing an exact value from Term Deposit Account.