Deposit in Asaan Saving Accounts in BOK Islamic Banking are accepted on Musharaka basis strictly in conformity with the principles of Islamic Shariah. The deposits received in Asaan Saving Accounts are invested in Islamic assets like Murabaha, Ijarah, Diminishing Musharaka or Islamic Sukuks etc which are duly approved by Shariah Board. The profit is calculated on average daily balance and disbursed to customers on monthly basis. The Asaan Saving Account opening facility is available in all BOK Islamic Branches as well as Islamic Banking Windows at Conventional branches of BOK.
Key Features of Asaan Saving Account
- Initial Deposit PKR. 100/-
- Profit Payment on monthly Basis.
- Profit Calculation on average Daily Balance.
- The Assan Account shall only be opened for Individuals either singly or jointly.
- Free On-Line deposit/ Withdrawal.
- Free Account Statement (once in a month) on request.
- No minimum balance requirement.
- No charges for Closing of Account.
- Total Monthly Debit per Calendar Month =Rs: 500,000/- is allowed.
- Total Credit Balance Limit (Closing balance in a day) = Rs: 500,000/- is allowed. (Account Deposit + RFC amount).
- ATM/Debit Card Facility available