Khyber Pak Munafa Scheme Certificates of BOK Islamic Banking are issued on Musharakah basis strictly in conformity with the principles of Islamic Shariah. The deposits received in RFCs are invested in Islamic assets like Murabaha, Ijarah, Diminishing Musharakah or Islamic Sukuks etc which are duly approved by Shariah Board. The profit is calculated on average daily balance and disbursed to customers’ account on monthly basis. RFCs are issued from all BOK Islamic Branches as well as Islamic Banking Windows at Conventional Branches of BOK
Key Features of RFC Khyber Pak Munafa Scheme:
- Minimum Investment Rs.100,000/-
- Investment tenoure is 5 Years.
- Profit payment on Monthly Basis
- Profit Payment on every 5th working day of each month.
- Pre-Mature termination possible.(Conditions apply)
- Free Account Statement (once in a month) on request.
- 80% Financing available.