Ma’awin Certificates of BOK Islamic Banking are issued on Musharakah basis strictly in conformity with the principles of Islamic Shariah. The deposits received in Ma’awin Certificates are invested in Islamic assets like Murabaha, Ijarah, Diminishing Musharakah or Islamic Sukuks etc which are duly approved by Shariah Board. The profit is calculated on average daily balance and disbursed to customers’ account on monthly basis. Ma’awin Certificate are issued from all BOK Islamic Branches as well as Islamic Banking Windows at Conventional branches of BOK.
Key Features of Ma'awin Certificate:
- Only for Widows, Orphans and Permanent Disabled Persons
- Investment tenor is 5 Years.
- Their share in profit is more as they deserve more than Raast Arbah 5Year (Monthly) certificates
- Profit payment on Monthly Basis
- Pre-Mature termination possible. (Conditions Apply)
- Free Account Statement (once in a month) on request.
- 80% Financing available.