Deposit in Raast Saving Accounts in BOK Islamic Banking are accepted on Musharaka basis strictly in conformity with the principles of Islamic Shariah. The deposits received in Raast Saving Accounts are invested in Islamic assets like Murabaha, Ijarah, Diminishing Musharaka or Islamic Sukuks etc which are duly approved by Shariah Board. The profit is calculated on average daily balance and credited to customers on monthly basis. The Raast Saving Account opening facility is available in all BOK Islamic Branches as well as Islamic Banking Windows at Conventional Branches of BOK.
Key Features of Raast Saving Account:
- Initial Deposit PKR. 100/-
- Profit Payment on monthly Basis.
- Profit Calculation on average Daily Balance.
- No minimum balance requirement
- No charges for Closing of Account.
- Free On-Line deposit/ Withdrawal.
- Free Account Statement (once in a month) on request
- ATM/Debit Card Facility available