Riba Free Special Certificates Mutual Fund (RFSC-Mutual Fund) in BOK Islamic Banking are issued on Musharakah basis strictly in conformity with the principles of Islamic Shariah. The deposits received in RFSC-Mutual Fund are invested in Islamic assets like Murabaha, Ijarah, Diminishing Musharaka or Islamic Sukuks etc which are duly approved by Shariah Board. The profit is calculated on average daily balance and disbursed to customers on monthly basis. The RFSC-Mutual Fund are issued from all BOK Islamic Branches on prior approval from Head Office if the cushion is available for deposits in the pool. These deposits are tagged with special assets and deposits are accepted only when there is some opportunity of investment. These deposits are restricted and require special permission. These deposits are returned/ Converted to normal deposits at the direction of the Bank at each month end.
Key Features of RFSC-Mutual Fund:
- Profit Payment on monthly basis.
- Profit Calculation on average Daily Balance.
- Minimum Investment Twenty Five million.
- Investment for 1month, 3 months and 6 Months.
- Pre-Mature termination possible. (Conditions Apply)
- Free Account Statement (once in a month) on request.