Current Accounts are non-profit bearing accounts primarily meant for Customers who execute numerous banking transactions on a daily basis. Customers can deposit and withdraw any amount of money from such accounts as many times as they require and may also avail an overdraft/ finance facility as per HO approval. Current Accounts are available in local (PKR)
- Individuals (Singly or Jointly)
- Individual Business
- Sole Proprietorship
- Joint Stock Company (Public/ Private/ Listed/ Unlisted)
- Partnership Firm (Registered/ Unregistered)
- Government Organization (Federal/ Provincial)
- District Government/ Local Government Organization
- Trust/ Club/ Association/ Society/ Political Party/ Charity/ NGO/ NPO
- Public Sector Corporation/ Autonomous Body
- Foreign Mission/ International Organization
- Nature of account is current.
- This product is available in PKR only.
- Initial Deposit and Minimum Balance Requirement
- Unlimited Deposit and withdrawal Facility.
- Free Online Transactions.
- Free Personalized Cheque book. (One Cheque Book of 50 leaves per Year)
- Free ATM Card for one authorized person.
- Free Call Deposits.
- Free Pay Order. (Up to 2 per month)
- Free Statement of Account.
- Free SMS Alerts (on transactions above Rs.25,000/-).
- Personalized facility to pay Utility Bills at counters.
In Case account holder fails to maintain minimum balance before and after the transaction. The branch shall obtain charges as per approved schedule of charges.
Minimum Initial Deposit Requirement:
- Rs.25,000/- (Rupees Twenty Five Thousand) For individual Accounts
- Rs.50,000/- (Rupees fifty Thousand) For Business Accounts
Monthly Account Maintenance Charges:
Rs. 50/- (FED Included) per month will be applicable on “Kamal Current Account” if the balance is less than required Amount at the month end.