The BOK Islamic Banking Group offer various Riba Free Special Deposit Pools (RFSD) which are issued on Musharakah basis strictly in conformity with the principles of Islamic Shariah. The deposits received in RFSD pools are invested in Islamic assets like Murabaha, Ijarah, Diminishing Musharaka or Islamic Sukuks etc which are duly approved by Shariah Board. The profit is calculated on monthly basis and disbursed to customers on monthly basis. These deposits are tagged with special assets and deposits are accepted only when there is some opportunity of investment. These deposits are restricted and require special permission.
- Minimum Investment is varying according to investment scheme.
- Investment tenors are varying according to investment scheme.
- Profit payment is based on investment scheme.
- Pre-Mature termination possible. (Conditions Apply)
- Free Account Statement (once in a month) on request
- All account holders of BOK-IBG.
- Withholding Tax and Zakat applicable as per prevailing laws and regulations of Pakistan.
Note: Weightages will be announced before starting of each month and Profit will be declared up to seven days of subsequent month. In case of loss, loss will be bear as per investment according to rules of Musharakah. For historical profit rates please click on link https://www.bok.com.pk/islamic/profit-rates