||To develop and execute Bank's overall IT strategy in support of business objectives. Responsible for the Information Technology infrastructure of the bank which includes the development & maintenance of the banking software, continuous development of digital financial services and maintaining efficient communication links & information security. Identify, advise, execute and maintain IT solutions to help grow the business, reduce cost, enhance speed of delivery and improve customer experience.
- Contributing towards improvement in the bank’s business / operating results
- Develop bank's overall IT strategy by defining strategic direction with active involvement of the team and other concerned departments
- Develop & provide direction & monitor bank's systems to improve workflows & operational efficiency across branches & business segments
- Determine IT strategy which supports business objectives & develops/manages the annual consolidated budget for all IT activities
- Identify avenues for new system development/implementation and existing system enhancements with feedback from the concerned departments and Executive Director and provide and review the strategy for the implementation of new and updation of existing systems.
- Ensure automation of manual processes and replace antiquated, obsolete systems with advanced technologies
- Establish and manage relationships with hardware and software vendors who may help the bank in development/enhancement of the systems.
- Contribute towards business planning, budgeting, staffing exercises for the whole business
- Ensure efficient communication links within & outside the bank
- Perform business continuity & disaster management planning in order to estimate business requirements
- Direct responsibility for overseeing system development, network administration and active involvement in the CBA and BPI PMO
- Adapts & implements latest technology & practices to ensure that the bank leads the industry in implementing cutting edge operations
- Serve line management with low-cost, high-quality information technology products, services and management information reports
- Establish and maintain regular communication with management on project status, risks, and issues
- Consistently achieving higher levels of customer satisfaction
- Ensure banking applications/ system provides operational ease & increase efficiency of users
- Resolution of all IT related issues with other businesses and support functions
- Employee Management
- Set high standards for judging professional behavior & role model
- Provide leadership, motivation and opportunities for development of team members
- Ensure application of change management principals in order to minimize the internal & external resistance to change
- Identify training & development needs of the team & ensure ongoing capability development
- Other Responsibilities
- To serve as a member of different committees as required by the Bank
- Performing any other responsibility as assigned by the Managing Director or any other competent authority from time to time
- Minimum education required is Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology/ Computer Sciences from an HEC recognized University or reputable foreign university. Preference will be given to candidates having Master’s degree.
- Minimum 15 years Banking experience including 05 years experience at senior level in IT. Preference will be given to candidates having Temenos Core Banking implementation experience in a commercial Bank. Candidates who are currently heading the overall IT function in a Bank are exempted from the above mentioned experience criteria.
- Should meet criteria as set out in “Fit and Proper Test” of State Bank of Pakistan.
This position is based in Peshawar / Islamabad and market-based remuneration package will be offered.
Interested candidates are welcomed to send their Curriculum Vitae / Resume at email@example.com or Career Pakistan, Third Floor, Ratta Mansion, 69 W, Fazal ul Haq Road, Block H, Blue Area, Islamabad, Pakistan no later than January 13, 2023.