Deposits in Raast Hajj Accounts in BOK Islamic Banking are accepted on Musharaka basis (Profit & Loss) strictly in conformity with the principles of Islamic Shariah. The deposits received in Raast Hajj Accounts are invested in Islamic assets like Murabaha, Ijarah, Diminishing Musharaka or Islamic Sukuks etc which are duly approved by Shariah Board. The Raast Hajj account opening facility is available in all BOK Islamic Branches as well as Islamic Banking windows at Conventional Branches of BOK.
- A Non-Checking Account, used for deposit amount to be withdrawn through any instrument for performing Hajj.
- Acceptable Currency is PKR only.
- Profit share will be higher than PLS/Umrah Account share
- Profit Payment on monthly Basis.
- Profit Calculation on average Daily Balance.
- No charges for Closing of Account.
- Free Account Statement (once in a month) on request
- All individuals are eligible to open account.
- Withholding Tax and Zakat applicable as per prevailing laws and regulations of Pakistan.
- For further details, visit any nearest Islamic Branch of BOK or Islamic Banking Windows.
Note: Weightages will be announced before starting of each month and Profit will be declared up to seven days of subsequent month. In case of loss, loss will be bear as per investment according to rules of Musharakah. For historical profit rates please click on link https://www.bok.com.pk/islamic/profit-rates