Deposits in Raast Pensioner Saving Accounts in BOK Islamic Banking are accepted on Musharaka basis (Profit & loss) strictly in conformity with the principles of Islamic Shariah. The deposits received in Raast Pensioner Saving Accounts are invested in Islamic assets like Murabaha, Ijarah, Diminishing Musharaka or Islamic Sukuks etc which are duly approved by Shariah Board. The Raast Pensioner Saving account opening facility is available in all BOK Islamic Branches as well as Islamic Banking Windows at Conventional Branches of BOK.
- Initial Deposit PKR. 100/-
- Profit share is higher than PLS share
- Profit Payment on monthly Basis.
- Profit Calculation on monthly average Balance.
- Free Account Statement (once in a month) on request.
- Free e-mail of account statement on request
- No charges for Closing of Account.
- No minimum Balance requirement.
- ATM/Debit Card Facility available
- Pensioners who are willing to open an account
- For further details, visit any nearest Islamic Branch of BOK or Islamic Banking Windows.
- Withholding Tax and Zakat applicable as per prevailing laws and regulations of Pakistan.
Note: Weightages will be announced before starting of each month and Profit will be declared up to seven days of subsequent month. In case of loss, loss will be bear as per investment according to rules of Musharakah. For historical profit rates please click on link https://www.bok.com.pk/islamic/profit-rates