Raast Itminan Mahana Certificates in BOK Islamic Banking are issued on Musharakah basis strictly in conformity with the principles of Islamic Shariah. The deposits received in RIMC are invested in Islamic assets like Murabaha, Ijarah, Diminishing Musharaka or Islamic Sukuks etc which are duly approved by Shariah Board. The profit is calculated on monthly basis and credited to customers as per tenor of investment. These deposits are tagged with special assets and deposits are accepted only when there is some opportunity of investment. These deposits are restricted and require special permission.
- Minimum investment is Rs. 50,000/
- Maximum Investment is Rs. 10,000,000/-
- Minimum Tenor is 01 Year
- Maximum Tenor is 05 Years
- Monthly Profit payment
- Separate Weightages
- Premature encashment is allowed as per banks policy
- All account holders of BOK-IBG.
- Withholding Tax and Zakat applicable as per prevailing laws and regulations of Pakistan.
Note: Weightages will be announced before starting of each month and Profit will be declared up to seven days of subsequent month. In case of loss, loss will be bear as per investment according to rules of Musharakah. For historical profit rates please click on link https://www.bok.com.pk/islamic/profit-rates