Riba Free Certificates of BOK Islamic Banking are issued on Musharakah basis strictly in conformity with the principles of Islamic Shariah. The deposits received in RFCs are invested in Islamic assets like Murabaha, Ijarah, Diminishing Musharakah or Islamic Sukuks which are duly approved by Shariah Board. The profit is calculated on monthly basis and credited to customers as per tenor of Investment. RFCs are issued from all BOK Islamic Branches as well as Islamic Banking Windows at Conventional branches of BOK. Riba Free Certificates are issued to customers against their deposit amount. RFCs are issued for fixed period with profit payment options at the discretion /Choice of the depositor.
- Minimum Investment is Rs. 50,000/-.
- Investment tenors are 1month, 3 months, 6 months, Yearly (Ranging from 01 Year to 05 Years).
- Profit payment is on monthly/half Yearly/Yearly/Maturity basis.
- Pre-Mature termination possible. (Conditions Apply)
- Free Account Statement (once in a month) on request.
- All account holders of BOK-IBG
- Withholding Tax and Zakat applicable as per prevailing laws and regulations of Pakistan.
Note: Weightages will be announced before starting of each month and Profit will be declared up to seven days of subsequent month. In case of loss, loss will be bear as per investment according to rules of Musharakah. For historical profit rates please click on link https://www.bok.com.pk/islamic/profit-rates