Consumer Finance
Raast Roshan Ghar

BOK offers for purchase of Solar Equipment (For Residential House) to their customer under the Shariah Complaint product i.e. Raast Roshan Ghar which is structured under the concept of Murabaha.

  • Murabaha is a Sale transaction where the Seller (BOK) will disclosed the cost and profit to the Buyer (Customer) at time of Sale transaction.
  • The seller (Customer) will pay the sale price either on spot or deferred price (Installments)
  • Finance Limit:
    • Category A Minimum PKR 50,000/- Maximum PKR 200,000/-
    • Category B Minimum PKR 200,001/- Maximum PKR 500,000/-
    • Category C Minimum PKR 500,001/- Maximum PKR 2,000,000/-
  • 25% to be paid by the customer & remaining 75% to be paid by the Bank to the authorized dealer
  • Finance Period will be 6 months to 60 months
  • 01 Year KIBOR + Minimum Spread 2.0 % (Spread depends on Risk rating of a customer
  • Early adjustment will be considered on case to case basis
  • Processing fee as per BOK IBG's Schedule of Charges
  • Repayment through monthly installment and default obligation as per BOK IBG's Schedule of Charges
  • Government Semi Govt. employees, Businessmen & self-employed professionals & Employees of private sector registered organizations are eligible to apply
  • Minimum monthly Net Income of PKR 25,000/-. Average verifiable net income should be 3 times of proposed facility installment.
  • Age of Client from 22 years to 58 years  (65 Years for Businessman) engaged in business or in service for more than 2 years
  • Holding valid CNIC
  • Clean ECIB report
  • Solar system its price to be negotiated by borrower directly with BOK's approved vendor.
  • Applicant scoring Credit Risk Rating from 1 to 5 only will be eligible for this facility
  • Security: As per Bank’s policy.

Subscribe to News & Updates

The subscriber's email address.
Subscribe to our mailing list to get the updates.