- All men/women holding CNIC, aged between 21 and 45 years with entrepreneurial potential are eligible. For IT/ E-Commerce related businesses, the lower age limit will be 18 years.
- For IT/E-Commerce related businesses, at least matriculation or equivalent education will be required.
- Small enterprises (startups and existing businesses) as per the definition of SBP and owned by youth as per the above-mentioned age brackets are also eligible.
Focus on Women:
- 25% of the loans will go to women borrowers.
- Long term loan for Machinery and Equipment / Working capital loan/ Running Finance, and Leasing of Business on wheels on 2/3/4 wheel locally manufactured vehicles.
- Up to 8 years.
Size of the loan is segregated into three tiers, as under:
- Tier 1 (T1) loans- from Rs 100,000 to Rs. 1 million.
- Tier 2 (T2) loans- Above Rs 1 million and up to Rs 10 million.
- Tier 3 (T3) loans-Above Rs 10 million and up to Rs 25 million
- Grace period of up to one year (subject to the size and nature of the business/loan)..
Debt to Equity ratio:
For New Businesses:
- T1 - 90:10.
- T2 & 3 - 80: 20.
For Existing Businesses:
- Nil for all tiers.
- The Borrower’s contribution of equity would be in the form of cash or immovable property and will be required after approval of the loan.
Security arrangements will be as under:
- T1 loans: Clean; however only personal guarantee of the borrower.
- T2 & T3 loans: As per bank’s own credit.
How to apply:
The applicant shall apply directly via Prime Minister Kamyab Jawan portal i.e https://kamyabjawan.gov.pk/bankform/newapplicantform
Pricing for Working Capital & Term Loans:
- The Form would be both in English and Urdu and require minimum essential information with simple format available on Government provided Kamyab Jawan portal.
- The processing time will not exceed 30 days and will be stated clearly in the application form. Non-refundable form processing fee will be Rs. 100/- Inclusive of NADRA online CNIC verification fee.
In case of any query please visit your nearest BOK branch or contact on the following:
- 24/7 call center 021-111 265 265
- Website: www.bok.com.pk/contact