This is a saving account for low risk/low income unbanked/underbanked individuals who face difficulties in account opening due to strict requirements/formalities. These segments of society may include but are not limited to self-employed, pensioners, students, farmers, women/housewives, young adult population, work force etc.
- Account can be opened with minimum of Rs.100/- as initial amount.
- Account can be opened as individual, joint or minor type.
- Account can be opened with minimum formalities and on one pager account opening form.
- There is no minimum balance requirement, no account maintaining charges
- The account will preferably be Debit Card based. However; cheque book may be issued as per choice of the customer.
- Free online banking
- Per month total debit limit and total Credit Balance limit is Rs. 500,000/-
- Account can be converted into normal saving account after completion of remaining formalities if later on, account holder requires financial services for higher amounts than the above specified limits.
- Free Internet banking facility.
- Free of Cost Utility Bills payment facility through BOK ATM Network.
- Terms and conditions apply
The segments of society that are eligible to open BOK Asaan Saving Account may include but are not limited to skilled/unskilled work force, farmers, less educated/uneducated people, laborers/daily wagers, women/housewives, self-employed individuals, pensioners, young adult population, students, Zakat Mustahiqeen, widows, salaried persons, benevolent fund grants etc are eligible to open BOK Asaan Current Account.