In pursuance of the Orders of the Supreme Court of Pakistan; Government has approved disbursement of pension through any scheduled banks, by direct credit to pensioner’s account maintained in the bank. BOK Pensioners Current Account can be opened by any individual pensioner. Purpose of account opening will be specifically mentioned on the AOF as “Direct Credit of Pension” only.
- No fee or service charges for maintaining account will be charged.
- Free Internet banking.
- Free Online Transactions.
- Free SMS Alert.
- Free of cost utility bills payment facility through BOK ATM Network.
- Terms and conditions apply
- All retired salaried individuals from Government/Semi-Government and autonomous bodies are eligible to open BOK Pensioner Account.
- Copy of Pension Book mentioning monthly amount of pension and other particulars will also be required along with other documents as required in case of individual accounts.
- Pensioner & Co-indemnifier will be indemnifying the bank (on stamp paper) to the extent of six month’s aggregate pension amount or authorize the bank to mark lien on his/her account up to this amount either by depositing cash or by no withdrawal of monthly pension up to six consecutive months.